Ohio Tourism & Visitor Guide
Welcome to Ohio!
Ohio is so diverse that it has something for every traveler. The northern side of Ohio borders onto Lake Erie, and with the great Ohio River and many other rivers flowing through the state, water recreation is abundant. The three Cs—Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus—are highly industrialized urban centers, while the family farms and small towns of Middle America offer a contrast to Ohio's big-city life. All over the state visitors discover amusement parks renowned for their bigger-than-life roller coasters, like Sandusky's Cedar Point in the Greater Cleveland area and Paramount's Kings Island near Cincinnati. Ohio's innumerable aviation contributions are documented and celebrated in Dayton, home of the United States Air Force Museum, one of the oldest and largest aviation museums in the world. Amish Country in north Ohio is home to the Amish and Mennonites who have shunned modern conveniences to maintain simpler times. In Appalachian Ohio, exotic animals roam free at the Wilds, a 10,000-acre endangered species reserve.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Ohio? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
Feb 28 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Opera Theater Presents Cendrillon
Mar 08, Mar 10 to Mar 12 » Oberlin
- 2017 Chagrin Falls Spring Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
Mar 11 to Mar 12 » FHI Heat
- Cinderella Ballet & Repertory Pieces
Mar 18 to Mar 19 » Bellbrook, OH
- 2017 Rocky River Spring Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
Mar 18 to Mar 19 » Rocky River, OH
- 2017 Strongsville Spring Avant-Garde Art & Craft Show
Apr 08 » Strongsville
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Richard Goode
Apr 09 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Cleveland Orchestra
Apr 21 » Oberlin
- Cleveland One World Festival
TBA » Cleveland